Information on the Wiki tool in Liquid and Grit's Impact Portal
To help you get started, here’s a summary of the content available in the Wiki:
****Monthly Market Reports contain our complete coverage of the casino, core, and casual markets. Each market report contains impact drivers, release trends, and new releases within the market. There is also a report that specifically covers slots design.
Impact Drivers **** contain feature, event, and content release trends analyses that drive revenue or downloads according to our analysis and data models. This section includes revenue analysis, teardowns of examples from leading apps, and actionable insights on how to successfully design and release new mechanics.
Mechanic Analysis includes digital versions of the impact drivers within our monthly market report where we examine successful events, features, and content to provide actionable recommendations for product teams.
****Deep Dive Toolkits offer comprehensive analysis and insights of specific mechanics; Economy Spreadsheets tear down the level and reward economies for the apps we cover; Player Personas Reports identify the major player types for each market; and the taxonomy documents describe how we classify apps, features, events, and content.
Within the Wiki, you can browse our monthly reports, impact drivers, player personas research, economy spreadsheets, videos, and more by using the filter menu on the left side of your browser screen, or by searching for content directly with the search bar.
You can filter all results by market, mechanic, subgenre, or game.
For instance, you can pull up any of our previously released Casual Reports by clicking “Reports” and then “Casual”:
Or you can view all of our analyses of high-impact challenge events by selecting “Impact Drivers”, then “Events,” and finally “Challenges.”
- 2.Click on the "Revenue Drivers" category.
- 3.Filter results by clicking on "Events" or "Features." (Events are time-limited meta-elements, whereas features are permanent meta-elements.)
- 4.Click on the desired mechanic, e.g., "Collections."
- 5.Results will include one or more revenue-driver analyses specific to your chosen mechanic. Each result will also provide a link to download the corresponding report for more detailed teardowns, insights, and trends.
- 6.For comprehensive guides on specific mechanics, click on the "Mechanics" category and choose your desired mechanic.