Custom Work Overview
Learn how to enlist Liquid & Grit for custom work projects that provide data, analysis, and insights on the subjects that matter to you.
Our custom research projects help teams uncover deep insights on important, specific topics not currently covered by our reports. Examples include full app deconstructs, economy analyses, app monetization reviews, market opportunity assessments, and player motivation studies.
Liquid & Grit’s detail-oriented analytics team conducts thorough research by breaking down apps, tracking events, building spreadsheets, and more. All of the information and data we gather for your project will be included in the final deliverables.
You can review and comment on every step and document for your project in a shared Dropbox Paper document. At the end of the project, you will receive your data, analysis, and/or insights in the form of Google Docs, Google Sheets, and folders, with Microsoft versions available upon request. Our team typically completes custom projects within 1–3 months.
- Detailed economy teardowns and analyses
- App monetization reviews and recommendations
- Market opportunity research
- Competitor deconstructs
- 2.If you are a Liquid & Grit subscriber and we currently have access to what you're looking for, we will compile and send it to you as part of our commitment to support.
- 3.If we don’t already have what you seek, we can discuss the details of a custom work project, including scheduling, pricing, and the types of insights that will most help your team.
- 4.We will outline your project using a shared Dropbox Paper document.
- 5.You will receive your desired information and insights by the agreed-upon date.
*Note that custom work projects are priced separately from Liquid & Grit subscriptions.